неделя, 15 ноември 2009 г.



Suddenly, the nice guy beside me jumps up with a pistol in his hand!
Runs to the cockpit and demands that the pilot has to go to Rio de Janeiro!
One, just one night in Rio (in Rio)
Too, too tired to complain (buagh)
Three, three stamps in my passport
For you it might sound funny (well?
But I was in pain
All right after twenty six hours
We got rescued by the brazilian anti-terror squad
Nice guys by the way
Later at the gate, I see this BEAUTIFUL lady smiling at me
I go over there, and talk to her
And she, invites me to go to her house
Sounds like, there’s a chance to shave
And is one, one night in Rio (Rio)
We had two, two glass of champagne (champagne)
And after three, three minutes of talking (hahaha)
We made love (love...), again and again (again again again?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар